Memphis Tennessee Assembly Hall

 

The Memphis Tennessee Assembly Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses was originally opened in 1951 as the Crosstown Theater and has served as a landmark in the Evergreen Historic District of Mid – town Memphis for many years.

Jehovah’s Witnesses purchased the property in the 1970’s. Over the years hundreds of thousands have visited this splendid facility for Christian assemblies.

In 2007 it was renovated by Jehovahs Witness volunteers from all across the United States. Much attention was given to highlight the original luster and architecture of the structure. It is hoped that this structure will continue to be a center for true worship where honest hearted ones can come and be instructed in Jehovah’s ways for years to come.

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *